Proper implementation of a salesforce solution requires alignment between business teams around their goals and how that impacts your existing and future clients.
We iterate through our six project phase approach to ensure that we get you where you need to be: planning, analysis, design, solution building, application testing and deployment.
We view Salesforce as the central nervous system for your business processes, which supports all customer focused activities, from marketing to support. If implemented properly, Salesforce is a powerful tool that enables your team to focus on delivering the right customer experience. Salesforce also helps drive customer loyalty, increase sales efficiency and boost bottom line revenue.
We have deep industry experience along with a proven approach to implement the tools your team needs to meet business and customer goals. As a Salesforce Consulting Partner, our team provides a comprehensive offering encompassing project management, requirements definition, business process alignment, vendor selection, application testing, end-user training, system integration and deployment.
How does this all begin? Contact us today so that we can schedule a time to go through a discovery process, discussing your goals, needs and business process.
Is your business running efficiently on salesforce.com?
We have over 16 years experience.
- Planning and implementation of solutions in new and existing Salesforce environments, including related packages and tools.
- Support within existing environments, development and/or improvement of solutions for multiple business units using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and AppExchange packages.
- Auditing and issue resolution with data integrity and design permanent solutions for a clean database.
- Reporting and Dashboards : design and implementation of sales performance analytics using native and 3rd party tools
- Salesforce platform expertise in:
– Process Builder, Flow, macros and console components for customized workflows and validation rules
– Formulae, email mapping, reporting, user setup, approvals, large-scale processes and user flows
- CRM end user, sales and business process related content development & training.